On Tuesday, January 29th I’ll be performing in a staged reading of two new one-act plays by Jordan Swisher and Brett Epstein. Both playwrights had to follow these 7 rules when writing their plays…
1) This exact line of dialogue on page 14: “You can’t place those there.”
2) One character grew up nearby.
3) A letter.
4) A character loses something.
5) Someone thinks it’s a little too cold.
6) A scream, uncalled for.
7) The last moment of the play — Someone says “Oops.” They are still. Blackout.
Come see how Jordan and Brett each followed the rules! One night only at The Tank, 7pm. Tickets are $5 - the best theater value in town!